Thursday, July 15, 2010

Human nature

Alrighty, here goes:

Results of my semester 1 exams were released a mere 2 hours ago.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY FREAKED OUT     :O :O :O :O :O

I was so totally not prepared for it, as it was written on homepage that the results would be released tomorrow. Ugh! Argh!

Was online (as usual *rolls eyes*) and watching the last episode of the korean drama 'You're Beautiful'..

(ok i'll deviate a bit off the main topic to gush about how good this drama is! here's a pic hoho~)


and another :P


I seldom get hooked on dramas, but this one really reeled me in. I swallowed everything - bait, hook, and rail >.<   hahaha
but seriously, it is good - the acting is really good. I couldn't stop watching episode after episode, and now, I have dark circles from staying up to watch dramas instead of world cup. wtf? lol! but anyway, it is worth watching :D and it came out during the end of 2009, but I waited until now to watch it. Hmm, it's a wonder I even watch it, considering I do not watch any dramas, tv shows whatsoever.
Anyway, I know I'm sorta being a broken record now but......this drama is good!! Korean and japanese dramas FTW! taiwanese dramas - BOOOOO childish and crappy plot and ugly people o0o

Alright, where was I........ :X

*scrolls up*
*ooh~ I see*


Okay, I was watching the last episode of You're Beautiful and Kokwee came online and said 'heyy'.

At that time, I was taking a break from watching the drama and was looking through facebook and saw quite a few people hyped up about WES, including Kokwee.
Thinking it would probably be about semester 2 course fees, I simply asked him about it.

Then..

BAM  BOOM POW

"results will be out soon!!"
"what?? isn't it tomorrow at 12 noon??"
"nooo, they usually come out half a day earlier!"
"omfg! AHHHH!"
"It's up! go see!"
"where?? which link??"   (was freaking out til the point where I suddenly become mentally impaired that I had to ask which link ==")
"click this this, that that"
"AHHH I GOT IT!"

Luckily, I pass all units for this semester :D hehehe
Which brings me back to my title of this post

HUMAN NATURE

Humans are hard to please. If you ever manage to do something 100% right, someone out there would always ask "why not 101%?"

Well, as a human myself, I saw my results and thought.....

"If I had another 2 marks here, I could go from a P to a C"
"Why did I only get a D for this? I expected a HD!"
and yadah yadah yadah you get the idea

Then, I caught myself and realised, I had better slap some sense back into me.

I mean, come on, I was the one who was always saying I'll be damn satisfied with any kind of result, as long as I don't fail.
And now, I got my wish. I DID NOT fail. I should be thankful I did meet my goal. If I am still unsatisfied, I only have myself to talk to as obviously I did not put in sufficient effort to achieve a better grade.

CONCLUSION: be thankful. :P don't ask for too much when you bloody know deep down in your heart, you got what you deserve. bahahha

Ciao people :)

No comments: