Thursday, February 4, 2010

Starting over, fresh, from scratch

Alright, seems like I had this blog for like..2 years? Well, I've recently had an idea to "remodel" the whole blog. I'm deleting old, pointless crappy posts, and going to start posting new stuff that I can share with friends and proudly saying:

VISIT WILDCLAWS.BLOGSPOT.COM WHERE THE ONE AND ONLY ME SHARES HER MISERABLE AND BORING LIFE EXPERIENCES!

And so...I'm gonna start over, fresh, from scratch, save for one last post i posted last month..so that I could mark the beginning of a new year with January instead of this month (:

Went to Peach Garden today with Cherng, Andrew and Ching Ye for drinks and supper. To get out of the house, I had to listen to a lecture from my parents on how girls should be home at this time of the day (it was 10.30pm). However, me being stubborn and everything, rushed out of the house when Andrew finally arrived with my dad half shouting at me to NOT GO OUT! mood spoiler ugh.. anyway, saw Yiing, Khai, WuShing and a few of their friends having their drinks at Peach Garden too. Was surprised Joshua wasn't there as he's always out and about everyday. Later learnt that the popular guy was elsewhere having a drink or whatever lol. See, popular people are hard to pin down :D

I did not plan to eat at all as I'm such a fattie now, but was feeling somewhat sien (read: a combination of being irritated and frustrated at the same time/郁闷), and a good remedy for sienness is to EAT EAT AND EAT! :s I wonder why though..but well, *shrugs* it works for me.
Ordered a plate of fried mihun with clams, and gave about a third of the serving to Ching Ye as I wasn't sure I could finish a full plate when I wasn't hungry at all.

And so, the four of us ate and drank while talking about our ancestors from China and how we're descended from them. Owh, family history..quite interesting however, especially Ching Ye's account of how her grandparents came here. Andrew commented that it would be like a soap opera if we could make a movie out of Ching Ye's story lol. It's THAT storylike, which can cause most people to stare at her and go "Yeah right, you took that out from some movie right?" but hey, that's what makes it cool! woohoo

Talking about Ching Ye makes me think..this girl, who was teased by Joshua and Roger for not getting her P plates yet, finally finally FINALLY got them today..and passed with full marks!
:x :x :x :x :x :x *cough cough*
WOW LOL incredible! Now we've got ourselves a new driver..one that drives a Mercedes! :D

1.49am! wait, SCRATCH THAT! 1.50am..and here I am, not feeling the remotest feeling of drowsiness. Wondering how the heck I'm going to survive when I go to Melbourne next week..where the time is 3 hours ahead of local time. My whole circadian rhythm would be thrown into chaos AGAIN! well, I never learn :P

Byebye!


~ ClaWs ~
Location: Malaysia
Time: 1.51 am

No comments: